This page has been protected against edits
This page can only be edited by administrators. If you think protection is inappropriate then please contact the site administrators, stating the page name and giving reasons.
This page contains draft content
The content of this page is a "work-in-progress" and is subject to change. Do not place undue reliance on the completeness or accuracy of the material presented here!
- OpenUru Forums - Central forums for Myst and Uru project development, discussion and ideas exchange.
- OpenUru Wiki - Myst and Uru community contributions and project documentation.
- OpenUru Blogs - Myst and Uru project blogs for development journals and news.
- OpenUru Chat - Chat channel for realtime discussions.
- Community Portal - OpenUru Wiki Community Portal.
- OpenUru Foundry - Minkata Shard signup; build & development tools.
Forum Membership And Posting
Forum group membership is an important part of being able to post and participate in some projects. The OpenUru.org forums use group membership to help prevent spamming.
After you register to the forums and your account is validated, you are automatically a member of the "Registered User" group. Registered Users can see forums and reply, but cannot post new topics. Go to your User Control Panel's Usergroups tab to join the "Members" group and begin posting. The "Members" group is an open group and does not need Group Leader approval. To find and join more Project Groups, go the the User Control Panel's Usergroups and join selected Usergroups. Some Project Groups require a request to be approved by a Group Leader. Others might be closed from view and require invitations.
Have fun. Make a difference.
To minimize spam vandalism, only members who:
1) have registered on the forums,
2) have joined the forum Members user group, and
3) have validated their wiki email address are able to edit the wiki. Use your forum user name and password to log in.
Blogs are available to OpenUru.org projects. If you would like to start a project, please see forum topic How to request a new project