Note that the OpenUru.org Foundry, where you sign up to play, uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to protect transactions. You should install the self-signed security certificate in your browser and repository clients before using the Foundry. Details are provided on the Foundry Certificate Installation page
You will need to install Cyan Worlds' Myst Online: Uru Live again (MOULa) client and just run the installer once before installing Minkata. See Cyan Worlds' MOULa Play Page if you have not already installed MOULa. You do not need a MOULa account.
OpenUru.org Minkata Testing Shard
The Minkata Shard is a MOSS/CWE shard that is used to test fan code changes that have been submitted for inclusion in the official Cyan MOULagain shard. In future, it may also be used for testing fan ages and other content.
- - Signup for an account to play and test on the Minkata Test Shard.
- - Lost your password or want to change it?
- - Already have an account and just need to download the client?
- - A simple help desk to report problems (experienced users can use Foundry's JIRA Tracking)
- - The OpenUru.org Minkata Test Shard forum
- - Minkata Shard Tester's Guide (in layman's terms)