Open Source Shard List
This page lists known Open Source shards, with a basic description and contact details. To have your shard listed, please add details to this forum thread: http://forums.openuru.org/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=554
Please note that this list is for shards running Open Source server software only and run in accordance with Cyan's content licensing rules.
- Shard Name
- The preferred name of the shard, i.e. the name by which it's owner(s) would like it to be known.
- Server S/W
- The server software used by the shard, e.g. MOSS, Dirtsand, Cyan.
- The access type of the shard, Public, Invitation or Private.
- Test Use
- Whether this shard is available for test use or not: Yes, No.
- Brief description of the shard, any key features.
- Shard Site URL
- Website associated with the shard, e.g. location for client download.
- Contact detail for shard admin. Preferably a link to a forum profile.
The table below is sortable.
|Shard Name||Server S/W||Type||Test Use||Description||Shard Site URL||Contact|
|Lost City Of Atlantis||MOSS||Public||Yes||Testing of Fan Ages, (Client, Or Python only a few can do this) - Cyan content (not served, as per license restrictions)||http://atlantis.servegame.org/forums/index.php||MercAngel|
|Windring||MOSS||Public||No||Planned shard - Cyan content (not served, as per license restrictions) and fan content vetted by GoMa||Not advised||rplawrence|
|Not advised||MOSS||Private||Yes||Private testing||Not advised||Mystler|